Brave Foundation is an Australian not-for-profit charity that equips expecting and parenting teens with resources, referral and education opportunities to facilitate happy, healthy and skilled families over time.
To build a village of support and acceptance around expecting and parenting teens.
We strive to unlock the boundless potential of all by transforming social connections.
To build a virtual village of support around each person by creating a network of meaningful connections to ideas, people, services, and resources.
We will do this by focusing on the following key areas:
- The Brave SEPT Pathway Plan: Regular and ongoing mentoring to achieve the goals participant defined goals
- Advice and Referrals: Creating connections to appropriate service providers based on need and location
- Advocacy: Seeking to influence public policy through partnerships and political engagement
- Digital Delivery: Developing an online service delivery that is accessible to all
- Inspire: We support and encourage our community to dream
- Empower: We champion and resource individual potential
- Connect: We establish and strengthen collaborative relationships
- Include: We embrace diversity and combat prejudice
- Innovate: We will find and make a way
The following goals will underpin the strategic direction of the Foundation to 2021:
Increase our Impact
- Consolidate existing SEPT program, delivering better than business as usual, by implementing learnings from trial
- Pilot new approaches for service delivery that create pathway for digitised program
- Establish program of continuous improvement to support expansion and program replication for other cohorts and partners
Create a pipeline for sustainable funding
- Establish baseline working capital requirements
- Conduct funding workshop with Board and build funding strategy
- Develop draft prospectus for potential funders and partners
Prepare for the future
- Deepen understanding of markets, competitors and partners
- Articulate the Foundation’s distinct unique value proposition
- Determine strategic choices to guide development of 2021-2025 strategy